Welcome to my Website!
I'm 16 years old and I've been a vegan since last year July.
I decided to become Vegan because I became exposed to the truth,I realized that we as humans do not need any animal product to survive.
I did not want to be the reason so many animals suffered when they themelves have done nothing to deserve this treatment.
Once people know i'm vegan they become curious about everything!
Not everyone going to want to understand, but I won't give up!
I became vegan for the animals, not for myself.
Animals were my top priority.
I love all animals!
Can you look into his eyes and see him as food?
Things about me!-
- I have gained much more knowledge than I ever thought I could.
- Most of the time the things I know, people know nothing about.
- Not only has veganism expanded my knowledge but it has also opened a new world to me.
- I no longer see animals as just objects.
- Rather I see them as living creatures who are on the same road as I am.
- They just want to live in peace and harmony like everyone else.So why is it that we don't see them as creatures who feel the same emotions we do?